Celebrity Beyond, is the name of Celebrity Cruises’ third luxury ship. Standing at 17 decks high and 21 meters longer than its innovative predecessors CelebrityEdgeⓇ(2018) and CelebrityApexSM(2020), making it the largest ship in the Celebrity fleet and a whole new experience.
Every element of Celebrity Beyond‘s look and feel has been carefully curated with newly imagined spaces and expanded versions of the brand’s popular signature spaces, including: A Michelin-starred first restaurant at sea, 32 food and beverage experiences on board with 15 restaurants, 5 cafes and 12 bars and lounges, multi-level outdoor beach club, two-story villas with plunge pools, A wellness jounery, entertainment experiences for modern tastes, and more.
LE VOYAGE WITH DANIEL BOULUD:
Exclusive to Celebrity Beyond will be Le Voyage, this venue is Michelin-Starred Chef Daniel Boulud’ first signature restaurant at sea, and just as the name implies, travel is the inspiration for Chef Daniel’s menu. Globally inspired flavors will be infused, transporting guests to the very places that inspired each dish.
From the moment you step inside Le Voyage by Daniel Boulud, the experience will be more than a meal. The ambiance of the restaurant is a result of Jouin Manku’s creative talents — the team responsible for designing the Jules Verne restaurant in the Eiffel Tower as well as Celebrity’s extraordinary Grand Plaza, located at the heart of the ship and featuring a stunning chandelier creating different atmosphere experiences from day to night.
WHAT ELSE TO EXPECT ONBOARD?
- Complementing Celebrity Cruise ‘s selective wine collection, a new partnership with Diageo will have expert mixologists ready to satisfy everyone from curious newcomers to connoisseurs alike at World Class Bar
- Celebrity Cruises signature spaces including Cyprus Restaurant, the Rooftop Garden’s Rooftop Grill, Cafe al Bacio and Mast Bar are being taken above and beyond with expanded spaces, new designs and new menu offerings
- The Retreat, an exclusive area for suite guests, now featuring a two-story sundeck
- Transformational accommodations, from modern two-story villas with plunge pools to staterooms with infinite verandas, blurring the boundaries between indoor and outdoor living
- An expanded Rooftop Garden and stunning resort deck featuring cantilevered float pools
- A redesigned Grand Plaza at the heart of the ship spanning three decks and creating an airiness never-before experienced within a cruise ship
- And, the Magic Carpet®, an engineering feat soaring cantilevered above the sea, offering guests uninterrupted vistas while sipping cocktails or having dinner
A SNEAK PEEK OF CELEBRITY BEYOND
Celebrity Beyond‘s maiden voyage will depart on April 27, 2022, from Southampton, England, for a 10-night Western Europe cruise visiting Bordeaux, France; Lisbon, Portugal; and Seville, Malaga, Palma de Mallorca and Barcelona, Spain.
It will then offer a variety of Mediterranean journeys including nine-night Italian Riviera and France itineraries and 10-night Greek Isles itineraries through early October 2022, when it then heads to the Caribbean.
Voyages are on sale now. For more information on all Celebrity Beyond inaugural 2022-2023 season sailings, here