A version of great refinement, deeply marked by the intensity of the great vintages of the Côte des Blancs and by the complexity of its perpetual reserve. ER2 celebrates the name of the Champagne House that gave it birth by revealing an extraordinary bouquet of dried flowers delicately blending roses and peonies.
Notes of white flowers (hawthorn and honeysuckle), acacia and lime blossom complete this unique floral composition that is the hallmark of the incomparable style of Fleur de Miraval champagnes.
With 75% Chardonnays of different ages, this second edition has benefited from the considerable contribution of the richness of the 2012 vintage and the perfect balance of the 2014 vintage in the heart of a perpetually densified reserve. The remaining 25% of young Pinot Noirs from the Vertus terroir energize the delicate mineral, saline and iodine expression of the Chardonnay and contribute strongly to the aromatic dimension of the wine.
Thanks to the Perrin family’s know-how in Provence rosés, the blend is sublimated by the brilliance of an incomparable coat revealing an elegant extraction of color by infusion. The density, the balance and the length of ER2 sign the magic of an exceptional rosé champagne from great terroirs and born from unique elaboration choices.
“Last year I was impressed by the success of our first edition, Fleur de Miraval ER1. With ER2, we have pushed the boundaries even further, especially in terms of quality. As the only Champagne house exclusively dedicated to Rosé Champagne, each edition of Fleur de Miraval is a constant quest for beauty and a desire to create a space of freedom for all possibilities.”
This rose gold chamapagne has been aged on lees in the dark cellars of the Champagne House for three years.
Blend: Chardonnay 75% – Pinot Noir 25% Base year: 2017 Disgorged in April 2021 Dosage: 4.5 G/L.