2. DATA COLLECTED
DATA STORAGE LOCATION
If you register on our website, we store your email address. This information can be used in order to present other content that may be of interest to you, newsletters, updates, as well as special invites and discounts for exclusive events and experiences globally. As a user, you provide this information with full responsibility, since you enter it yourself. You can unsubscribe anytime using the unsubscribe button.
When you leave comments on the website, we collect the data shown in the comments form, as well as the IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
This section is dedicated to responding to your inquiries and ideas. Information submitted through the contact form on our site is sent to our company email. These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes, they are never used for marketing purposes nor shared with third parties.
CASES FOR USING THE PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing Technical Assistance;
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security
- over our customers’ personal information;
- Customize the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.
3. EMBEDDED CONTENT
Pages on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos or Instagram posts, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
5. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
If you are not a registered client for our site, there is no personal information we can retain or view regarding yourself. We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc.
If you are a client with a registered account, your personal information can be accessed by:
- Our system administrators.
- Our supporters when they (in order to provide support) need to get the information about the client accounts and access.