Take a romantic stroll along the banks of the seine, stroll through the narrow streets of the inimitable village district of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, and head to Lutetia Hotel. This Valentine’s Day Lutetia has created a unique offer and delicious experiences for you to enjoy as a couple.
Enjoy a stay for two in the only Palace on the Left Bank including :
- Breakfast for two, served in your room or at the Brasserie
- A bottle of rosé champagne and homemade pastries
- A romantic floral reception
- Flexible arrival and departure times
- An invitation to a customized consultation with a Beauty Expert from a Parisian House of Haute Parfumerie and Haute Cosmétique
The experience promises to be delicious for couples on Valentine’s Day evening with a special 4-stop menu designed by Chef Patrick Charvet including a dessert to share by Nicolas Guercio, to be enjoyed under the colorful glass roof of the Salon Saint-Germain. Lovers can accompany their meal with suggestions from our sommelier or discover the daring food and cocktail pairings created by our head bartender Nicola Battafarano.
Valentine’s Day Menu:
- Delicate cloud of agria and prestige oscietra caviar
- Crowned amberjack and sea urchin tears
- Vegetable transparency, mango and curry
- Roasted veal mignon with black truffle
- Pan-fried foie gras and harlequin of vegetables
- Gourmet Cupid by Nicolas Guercio
- 245€ per person/food and cocktail pairing 75€ per person
Available only for the dinner on February 14, 2022 at Salon Saint-Germain
Throughout the month of February, the Akasha Spa offers lovers a sweet interlude of well-being with a tailor-made offer:
- 60-minute body treatment in a double cabin
- Cellradiance Cellcosmet facial for two
- Private Jacuzzi
- Glass of champagne
Offer available from February 1st to 28th 2022, 515€ for two people
The Lutetia Hotel is an emblematic establishment in Paris, located in the mythical district of Saint-Germain-des-Prés. It is the only grand hotel on the Left Bank. In 2019 was awarded the prestigious Palace label. Opened in 1910, it embodies the emergence of Art Deco in a Belle Époque still under the spell of Art Nouveau.
Lutetia, 45 Boulevard Raspail , Paris, 75006
Tel: +33 1 49544600
For more on luxury lifestyle, travel and news follow our Instagram and subscribe to our VIP network to access special invites, discounts, and upgrades.